Thursday, March 8, 2012

Mail

The new Australian Home Beautiful just arrived in the mail. I've managed to resist the temptation of reading it so far but am looking forward to sitting down with a nice cup of tea for a leisurely read. Love the blues and greens featured on the front cover.


I can also spy a painting by Martine Emdur - one of her underwater series. Can I tell you how much I love her paintings? Would some kind stranger please give me $40,000 to buy an original? Ok, how about $1500 for a print? Pretty please?

Koukla was kindly helping me study.
I haven't blogged lately as I decided to return to study and complete the last four subjects of my Masters.  However my conviction lasted about two weeks until the reality of it all became apparent:

Finally getting the kids to bed and instead on sitting on the couch with a cup of tea and the latest episode of Miss Phryne Fishers' Murder Mysteries having to write assignments..

Having it constantly on your mind that you really should be studying and not taking the kids to New Farm Park.

Nope, don't think I'm ready for it yet. Maybe when both boys are in school.

T
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment