Wednesday, March 14, 2012

What's in the box?

Finally got around to tackling the boxes containing the dining room table. My wonderful dad came over to help as it weighed a ton and there was no way I could lift it myself. It felt like unwrapping a Christmas present and by the time I got through all the layers there was a wonderful solid wood table in the WRONG COLOUR!

Heart sank. I had ordered this..,

And instead I got this...

I like the one we got but I think it's too 'country'.  
What do you think?

T
xxx

2 comments:

  1. hmmmmmmmmmmm I think that you could stain it if you don't want to return it. Surely the company will be able to help you out with that. Gorgeous choice of table T. Yay for your dad helping you to put it together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What kind of look are you going for? Great size - good for parties!

    ReplyDelete